Ronald McDonald Care Mobile
Ronald McDonald Care Mobile is a state-of-the-art pediatric clinic on wheels. Providing services at little or no cost to the patient, the Care Mobile virtually eliminates financial and geographic barriers to healthcare access.
All insurances including Medicaid are accepted. It also reduces the strain placed on local emergency rooms by families using them for non-emergency care.
Working in partnership with your community’s healthcare leaders, the Care Mobile bridges gaps between underserved children and local communities. It travels to locations that your community identifies as lacking in pediatric resources or underutilizing existing ones.
The generosity of sponsors and donors make it possible for the Care Mobile to provide pediatric services in your community at little or no cost.
Ronald McDonald Care Mobile capabilities and pediatric primary care services provided will vary by each community’s needs and may include:
- Well-child and sick visits
- Body Mass Index calculations and nutrition counseling
- Developmental screenings
- Vision, hearing and lead screening
- Blood collection and point of care testing
- Childhood health education and injury prevention education
- Specialty care referrals including mental health and social service referrals
Launching in 2023!